ETHOS RESEARCH AND ICT – KENYA is a Data Analytics, Business Intelligence and IT Solutions firm, specializing in in-depth practical deliverable to Technological Start-ups, Agribusinesses, Mid/Large-sized Companies, Government Departments, Political and Non-Profit Organizations.
The Field Data Collection Assistant job is on contractual basis. Successful applicants will take part in the ongoing project, and also be added to our database (given first priority) in future projects.
Apply on or before 12th October 2017. Email: email@example.com
- Ability and willingness to travel for 2 to 3 weeks on the field
- Strong time management and organizational skills; demonstrated ability to work well independently and in teams
- Fluency in English is required
- Experience in data collection, especially intercept-based survey.
- A post-secondary degree/diploma/certificate. Mathematical/statistical background is an added advantage
- Field visits, interviews and data collection, through questionnaires.
- Conduct standard data quality procedures
- Ensure confidentiality and protection of interviewees through implementation of all ethical procedures considered by the survey protocol
- Review filled data collection tools to ensure completion and quality of data
- Pass numbered and filled questionnaires to Project manager after completion of the data collection in each site
- Provide guidance and clarifications to data entry team regarding collected data as needed.